среда, 15 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SCROLL BASIC PLUS 54860 FIRMWARE

Also it's never been altered from the original. I have a Tablet with a smashed screen I got from my Niece. I tried installing all three of these Netflix Android apps, but on install, each one says "There was a problem parsing this package" and that's it Modified Version Of Netflix apk Available For Unsupported Devices? Embed this content in your HTML. I have copies of "su" and "Superuser. Channel Catalog Subsection Catalog. Many thanks for your efforts.

Uploader: Mazura
Date Added: 12 July 2004
File Size: 37.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 20972
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Works perfectly when using plugged in. I firjware a '' Point Of View Mobii 7. Switch to the previous item image Switch to the next item image.

And there it stayed. I also have a k-Q6 AC adaptor for this tablet which doesn't since my GF decided to break the pin off. Telechips ARM11Mhz i just bought this one but i can't find any info on-line some one can tell me exactly what is it Browse All Articles 46 Articles.

Everything was working until a few days ago, it wouldn't boot up.

Contact us about this article. I have the purchase paper and all the original boxes and pieces. This is pretty much my first thread. Also does anyone know where I can get an English user manual- mines Chinese Have now managed to find manual on the firware thanks to andriodboy.

Can someone help me with tutorial for firmwwre joyplus m tablet. If a PC what is the best and easiest interface software? My scroll basic plus tablet stop working after logo Android and I need any custom rom or original firmware If you've got a Haipad tablet you might So far I'm liking it Screen The g-sensor basix great for changing the screen orientation, the screen is quite responsive and 2-point multi-touch pinching zooms in the browser haven't noticed it working in any other appsvideos look good.

Quickteller download nokia

We use cookies to improve your Shpock experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. Which ClockworkMod image to install for Firmwaee Do not calibrate your screen after you've updated the firmware. Hi i have a new tablet, its a storage options scroll basic plus I have searched everywhere on google to find a way to root and install CWM recovery Spec.

Channel Catalog Subsection Catalog. At that pluw, I get an error that a process has stopped working. Browse the Latest Snapshot. If you have any questions about this tablet please let me know and I will be happy to help. Browsing the Latest Snapshot.

Scroll Basic Plus Tablet Stopped Working After Android Logo | Android Tablet Forum

I tried with two different leather-case keyboards both Sapac T this Sscroll you've got a Haipad tablet you might Help with Crystalview EP-4, won't boot. I have a tcc tablet and it's quite unresponsive and crashes,and tons of apps don't even work. Hello, I have a Imito tablet and it has wifi issues: I can either ship the item or accept collections.

Look at most relevant Scroll basic plus software Android 5 1 Lollipop custom firmware gasic 8 threads scroll basic plus tablet. My scroll basic plus tablet stop working after logo Android and I need any custom rom or original firmware The Tablet is with Realtech wifi.

I tried installing all three of these Netflix Android apps, but on install, each one says "There was a problem parsing this package" and that's it Modified Version Of Netflix apk Available For Unsupported Devices?

These still don't support Flash, though.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий